Antietam's Bloody Lane / Sunken Road as viewed from the War Department Tower (erected in 1896) facing North.
The Roulette Farm is on the far right with the Mumma farm just to its upper left. To the left of the Bloody Lane / Sunken Road
is the Piper Farm. The Dunker Church is out of view behind the Visitor's Center to the upper right of the Sunken Road.
The town of Sharpsburg is located on the far left near the water tower.
Antietam National Battlefield, Maryland.